Understanding, measuring and maintaining motivation
Understand what motivation is and how it is an essential factor in performance, and learn concretely about management through motivation.
Expert in performance psychology, certified mental trainer for top athletes and leaders.
- Face-to-face / remote
- Number of days: 1
- Total hours: 6 hours
Consult with us
Profile and Requirements
Anyone with a managerial function, within a collective in the world of business or sport. Or wishing to maintain her own motivation in the face of a goal.
To be confirmed
- Learn to measure it.
- Identify demotivating factors.
- Restore motivation in an individual.
- Learn to maintain the motivation of a person or a group over time
- What is motivation?
- On a mental level
- In terms of neuroscience
- On the hormonal level
- Its importance in our actions and our objectives
- The mental factors of motivation
- The concept of feeling*
- The felt mental chain – behavior
- Identification and definition of motivational feelings
- Motivation measurement
- Learning to measure motivation.
- Identification of demotivating factors.
- Learning fixes.
- Put into practice (workshop)
- Evaluation of one’s own motivation with regard to a set objective.
- Technique of interview evaluation of the motivation on others.
- Make a motivational diagnosis.
We leave with
You will leave with a real motivational management method and evaluation and measurement tools applicable in business, sport or personal life. Beyond many inspirational factors that will change the mental approach to your future goals.
We tell you more
- Stress management
- The motivation management
- Improving self-confidence and self-esteem
- Sleep improvement
- Correction or memorization of a technical gesture
- The increase in the possibilities of concentration, visualization and memorization
- Managing a period of injury.