The foundations of conscious leadership
Master advanced leadership development practices.
- Consultant / Coach / Mentor / Former CEO
- Leadership Circle Faculty Member
- French-speaking Conscious Leadership Specialist
- Director of the « leadership » collection at Éditions en Avance.
- Number of days: 2
- Individual: €690 including tax
- Consultation between individual: 890€ duty free
- Company: 1190€ duty free
Profile and Requirements
- Be in a leadership position in a team, organization or project
- Be open to personal and collective introspective work
- Answer the diagnostic questionnaire to establish your leadership profile
To be determined
- Open new perspectives on the art of leadership
- Become aware of the discrepancy (differency) when intention and impact.
- Positioning myself on the leadership circle and identifying the reactive tendencies that weigh on the effectiveness of my leadership.
- Knowing how to distinguish the different levels of mental models and knowing how to transform them.
- Introduction on leadership
- Leadership, influence, power, impact
- The integral approach to leadership
- The 4 key quadrants of leadership
- Under the line or over the line ?
- The 7 stages of leadership development
- Introduction to the psychology of adult development
- Discover the leadership development approach
- Expert, Efficient, Catalyst, Co-creator, Synergist
- Discover the mental models
- Distinction facts interpretations
- Situational, individual, collective and identity mental models
- Become aware of your own mental models
- Transform mental models
- The key practices
- 5 refocusing practices
- 6 introspective practices
- Relational practices
- Construction of an individualized development plan
We leave with
- A different relationship with reality
- 5 key distinctions to help me daily in my relationships with others and increase my impact
- 7 immediately usable practices to develop my leadership skills, my presence, my faculties of attention and intention
- A support and co-learning group meeting once a month via zoom
We tell you more
- A very interactive workshop source of many awarenesses
- A leadership practice adapted to the challenges of a complex and volatile world
- The post-seminar working group that allows you to continue and extend the learning over time.