PREPARE TO PRESENT YOUR IDEAS WITH EASE
How to effectively and harmoniously convey a message to an identified target while being yourself?
Corporate journalist – Mental trainer – Professional coach Mentor of coaches – Trainer in media training
- Face-to-face / remote
- Number of days: 1 day
- Total hours: 8 hours
Profile and Requirements
Any person in a transmitter situation facing
to a multitude of receivers :
- An intervention during a convention
- A face to face with a journalist
- A job interview
- A pitch to clinch for a lift
- A mobilizing speech during a kick of
To be confirmed
- How to set a SMART goal
- Identify your major talent in the service of the objective
- Integrate physical and mental preparation
- Mastering a structure of speech
- Have fun communicating
- Talking in front of others is too stressful
- Fear or stress
- What is stress?
- Approach and Definition
- Mechanisms & Consequences
- Am I stressed?
- How to avoid and fight stress?
- The 7 good reflexes to adopt
- Introduction to breathing and relaxation
- How to use our potential?
- The 4 quotients: presentation
- Individual and collective scoring
- Debrief & Findings: the 3 Ps
- Objective: the objective !
- The substance and the form
- Building a Plan: Pitch Structure
- Building a strategy: body postures and emotional traces
- Practical exercise
- Individual pitch
- Feedback: a few benchmarks
We leave with
Training to have a new look at one’s beliefs, to reaffirm one’s strengths, to use methods that provide serenity, to prepare physically and mentally to take pleasure in speaking.
We tell you more
- What is your strong point? What assets do you have that make you irresistible?
- How do you use your talent to express yourself in public?
- What are the steps to generate interest and grab the attention of your audience?
- What resources will you use to leave a strong and memorable emotional mark?